Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I always mean to get off my butt and write, then life seems to step in and ruin that one.

Things have been going ok. I am yoyo'ing like a fool right now. But, I did find out a side effect of one of my new meds is weight gain. And, since they doubled that medicine, I had a hard time getting the scale to move anywhere but up.

I have been trying to keep track of calories and working out at least 30 mins a day. But, I am finding it hard just to eat 3 meals a day. I think it just sounds crazy that I am not eating enough and not losing weight. Thank you sweet metabolism for your shitty ways.

Today I am sick. Some stomach bug going around. I am sure one of our patients brought it in to me. PLUS, due to a sunburn this weekend, and horrible stress. My upper lip has new residents, a ton of swollen fever blisters. DAMN.

Hope tomorrow is a better day..and hope to get back here soon to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment