Tuesday, January 11, 2011

BL- week 1

Last night was the first weigh in for "biggest loser". My friend put together a group of about 25 men and woman who needs to get healthy.

It was a reality check for me. Once I stood on the scale, I was fine. 212.9 which is what I weighed in at home. The worst part was getting measured. I dont remember my numbers, but I do remember thinking " what the hell, did you just say that huge number out loud!"

I am really excited to get a chance to do this though. I think it will push me, and thats what I need at this point! I already dont want to work out, but its cold and snowy out. But, I am going to make myself hit the treadmill tonight for at least 30 mins :)

Next weigh in is monday... so i'll keep my fingers crossed for a little loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment