Friday, November 27, 2009

Dreaded day after…

Well, I did alot better yesterday than I would have guessed.

After loading up my plate full of Thanksgiving goodness, I was able to eat only a 1/3 of what I had.  I made sure to eat more turkey than anything. But, I managed at least a bite of everything. 

The Hubs, son and I went to the movies last night.  I think everyone around here had the same idea though.  After getting home late, I ate another roll and called it dinner.   

Today I am back on track.  Hubs and I went and worked out this morning.  An hour later I thought I was going to pass out dead.  I pushed myself more today than I have in the last few weeks.  It was nice to sweat and know that I am making myself a healthy person.   I managed to work some running in on my treadmill workout.  OH LORD, its been so long since my lard ass has ran.   I did some sprints and thought I was going off the back or I was going to die.   At the end of the 1 minute sprint, I really didnt care which came.

We are going to aim for 2 work outs today.  Although I may just pop in my Biggest Loser DVD and call that good!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.  Back on track today!

No comments:

Post a Comment