Sunday, January 17, 2010

No greater feeling…

Today, I hit 190!   I am officially the weight I was when I was 16.   I now match my divers license!

I really had to giggle this morning when I seen that number.  I am loving the feeling of being a lighter, much healthier person.  

This week I plan on vamping up my workouts.  I want to do at least an hour of cardio three days a week.  Plus weight training 2-3 times a week.   I really have to work on my gut.  So, crunches everyday.  

Well, thats really all I have going on here.   Boring wife, mother duties today.  You know, laundry, dinner, being lazy :)

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on hitting a major milestone---that's awesome! I can't wait until I hit my driver's license weight . . . I still have about 25 lbs to go ;).

    ReplyDelete