Thursday, February 4, 2010

I have really hit a wall lately. And, its not even weight loss that has me down.
It's the feeling that I am not losing fast enough. I KNOW, crazy right?

As of this morning, I have lost exactly 20 pounds since I went to the doctor 3 months ago. People would be joyus over that.. me, not so much. 188.0 popped up on that damn scale this morning, and I was happy for a minute, then thought, I could have lost way more than that.

I don't know where these feelings come from. People tell me "Oh you have lost alot of weight" or "You are looking wonderful" and all I can say is.. I've lost a little, and I still look fat.
I am not losing in the abdominal area...thats driving me crazy. These fat rolls are just sticking to me like glue and I am getting so discouraged.

I have got to get up and do something. Guess it will be a DVD today since its snowing and I really dont want to get out in it!

3 comments:

  1. You have to stay positive and focused. It's gonna take some patience and I know it's going to be hard for you, but I know you can do it!

    We've all been there when the numbers aren't falling on the scale like we hope they will. Just stay positive it will happen for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, I know what you're talking about. I read blogs of guys who consistently lose 3 pounds or more each week and it's easy to get frustrated with my measly 1 lb loss or 1.5 loss. I posted yesterday that I've realized I'm not in a race...and I just have to stay focused on the end goal. I also look at my still-fat body and have those same thoughts of will I always have belly rolls? and such...you're doing awesome and hopefully the more you lose, the more proportionate your body will become. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all's going well with you, girl.

    ReplyDelete