Sunday, March 14, 2010

True Slacker

I am alive!

Its been forever since I posted. What can I say, life got in the way.

Jay is finally finished up with basketball. I loved watching him play. He did so well this year and actually RAN up and down the court instead of walking. He was way more into it this year.

My weigh ins are going OK. I am down to 180. An 8 pound loss from when I last posted.
The biggest thing for me.. I QUIT SMOKING! 3 weeks with out a cigarette! I have smoked since I was 16 years old. I never in a million years thought I would quit..but I did!

This is where I had a problem. I knew I might gain weight with all the snacking I have done. BUT....
I dont even care if I gain 10 pounds back! It can be lost again. The important thing for me is to stay quit. I will not be weighing in again until the 1st of April. I want to give myself a break from the battle of the scale and deal with the most important thing..
Then I will pull my jaw up off the floor and deal with the weight loss again. Well, I dont mean that I am putting weight loss aside, but I am not weighing. It all made perfect sence in my lil brain.

Anyways.... Jay is outta school from spring break and I am off work until wednesday. So, I am enjoying my time off and getting things done around the house. I am refreshing my whore-moans so that I am get back to business later in the week.

I hope everyone is still doing well... I will be making rounds soon to see how skinny everyone is getting!

Peace, love and NO SMOKES!
Amy

3 comments:

  1. Wow girl, that is fantastic news! Congratulations!!! May you stay strong and committed on both fronts! In your absence, I was wondering where you were...glad to hear all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Josie, it was just to hard to sit down at the computer for long without a cig. So I was only checking email. But I'm back and stronger than ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you! I know how hard it must have been to just sit down at the computer, but YOU DID IT!!! Woohoo for the weightloss too! I am sure you will do fine! I can't wait to see my collar bone! LOL!

    ReplyDelete