Tuesday, March 23, 2010

4 weeks!

I have been smoke free for 1 months...YAY!!!
With that being said, today I start with the major weight loss, again.
I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning, and see what the damage is. I am sure I gained. But, I also gained years on my life that smoking would have taken from me.

I have also been sick this week. Allergy and Sinus crap has pretty much taken over my life. This morning I am feeling alot better. The sore throat is the only thing hanging around. Its simply from only being able to breathe thru my mouth for the last 5 days, and coughing gunk up.

I am looking forward to working out a little tonight. I think a treadmill workout tonight, then maybe the bike.. I dont know yet... I am just ready to get back out there and work!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sis! I am so proud of you! 4 WEEKS NOT SMOKING!!! That is so awesome!!! I'm sure you can kick the weight loss too!!! I have seen you do it in the past!!! I know how strong your will is and with that it's possible!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to friggen go girl!!! That seriously rocks!!!

    ReplyDelete