Thursday, March 25, 2010

No, its not a setback!

Ok, I gained about 12 pounds this last month. No, I am not saying its a set back.
The Dr warned me that I might gain some weight back, and I am not stupid to think that I wasnt.
But, quitting smoking was more of a priority to me than losing another couple pounds.
I now say that I am an EX smoker :)

The huge bag of sunflower seeds sitting here is mostly empty. And, damnit, I am laying all weight loss blame on this bag. It has its eviction notice and has until the end of the day to get outta here :)

I have been pretty good about getting back on track. Work has kept me so busy that I havent had time to even sleep, let alone work out. Once this week is over, things will get back to normal.. and damnit! Iwill report a weight loss monday! woooot woooot~

No comments:

Post a Comment